There are various issues to be considered during pregnancy. Because pregnancy is a new and different period for the mother in every respect, and it is also a period when the mother should think about the baby in her womb in every move.
The first thing to pay attention to during pregnancy is drugs. Because the drugs taken during this period will no longer affect only the mother but also the baby. For this reason, you should not use any medication, including painkillers, without consulting your doctor during pregnancy. In addition, you must strictly follow the medicines prescribed by your doctor. Some medications may be more important than you think.
- One of the most important issues that pregnant women should pay attention to is nutrition. This is necessary both for the mother to gain weight in a normal amount and at a normal rate, and for the baby to receive the necessary and valuable nutrients.
- During pregnancy, substances such as cigarettes, alcohol and drugs should be strictly avoided.
- As every person should pay attention to, pregnant women should pay more attention to hygiene rules and cleanliness. Because infections and diseases that can be taken during pregnancy can also affect the baby.
- In the presence of even minor bleeding, high fever, severe nausea-vomiting, severe headache and other important complaints, a doctor should be consulted immediately. Some complaints during pregnancy can be a sign of serious problems.
- It is necessary to comply with the doctor's examination times and test times without delay. Every test has a certain time during pregnancy, if you postpone it, it may be too late.
- During pregnancy, comfortable, non-tightening clothes should be preferred.
- High-heeled shoes should not be worn. Comfortable, non-squeezing shoes with 2-3 cm heel should be preferred.
- Cat keepers should pay attention to some rules, they should not touch the places that may come into contact with the cat's feces.
- Drinks such as tea, coffee, cola should not be consumed excessively.
- You should definitely spare time for exercise and sports during pregnancy in line with your doctor's recommendations.
- Seat belts must be worn while traveling during pregnancy.
- Tooth brushing should be done regularly, otherwise your cavities may increase during pregnancy.
- X-rays should be avoided. Consult your obstetrician before any examination or examination is performed.